Best Ryzen-3 FHD AG Laptop India 2021
15″ FHD AG / Ryzen-3 3250U / 4 GB / 1TB+256 SSD / Vega Graphics / 1 Yr NBD / Win 10 / Office H&S 2019.
I need to sell my PC! Perhaps I’m wanting to purchase the most recent PC on the lookout and get rid of my old one. Maybe a friend or family member who thinks about my adoration for contraptions like workstations has shocked me with a super-quick, smooth and ground-breaking PC on my birthday.
I could give it to a reusing focus, yet if it is in a useful condition, I figure I might want to at any rate make a couple of bucks on it? So on the off chance that I have chosen to sell my PC, there are a few different ways I can sell it, yet there is something I need to do before I attempt to sell it.
Things to Take Care of Before You Sell, All things considered, I need to evaluate the state of my old PC. Is it broken in any capacity or is there a significant issue with it like a messed up/broke screen or awful showcase? Does it have charging issues?
I need to move toward the deal as though I was purchasing my PC. If my PC has issues, I could fix them to make the PC more important. In any case, fixing the issues may not be justified, despite all the trouble if I need to spend more to fix the PC than you hope to get from selling it.
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 3250U Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics
- Memory & Storage:4GB RAM | 1TB 5400 RPM 2.5″ Hard Disk Drive |256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive
- Display:15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) Anti-glare LED Backlight Narrow Border WVA Display
- Graphics: Integrated graphics with AMD APU AMD Radeon Vega Graphics
- Operating System & Software: Windows 10 Home Single Language | Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- Others: English International Standard keyboard | Laptop weight:1.83 kg | Silver
- I/O ports:USB 3.2 Gen 1 (x2), USB2.0 (x1), HDMI 1.4, SD Media Card Reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), RJ45 – 10/100Mbps